Have you tried every T-Booster on the self without success? Then you’re just like millions of other disappointed men. While it’s true testosterone does decline with age in some men; the fact is there’s no evidence that “Low T” is anywhere near the epidemic many claim it is. In fact, the Journal of the American Medical Association recently screened the testosterone levels of over 51,000 men over 40 and found that only 788 of the men met the criteria for a clinical diagnosis of “Low-T”
So if “Low T” isn’t the reason men break down as they age …What is?
The latest male aging research is showing that “Low-T” is are merely a symptom of a bigger problem that begins in the biological “Power Plants” of the cell – the mitochondria. That’s because mitochondria produce the energy that every single cell in the body needs to survive and thrive.
Meaning, healthy mitochondria are the KEY to:
Just like a power plant will convert coal or oil into electricity, your body takes the food, water and oxygen you feed it and turns it into your own version of energy called ATP.
And the mitochondria is the place where this energy is made.
However, mitochondria are one of the first cellular organs to suffer extensive damage from one of the biggest “wrecking balls” inside your body …Free Radicals.
THESE FREE RADICALS ATTACK NEARLY EVERY STRUCTURE IN THE CELL …Wearing and tearing them down and hijacking the vitality and strength cells had in their youth.
And if mitochondria are damaged from free-radical creators like a poor diet, bad sleep, stress, excessive pharmaceuticals, and environmental pollutants that the body is exposed to every single day…
Men experience declining energy levels, droopy muscles and plummeting vitality.
Because the mitochondria suffer free-radical damage 5-10 times more than other parts of the cells. That’s why it’s estimated that the energy producing power of your mitochondria drops by 50% or more after you hit 40.
One study recently showed that while the average 5-year-old boy shows almost no damage in their mitochondria … by the time the average man reaches 90, up to 95% of their mitochondria will be damaged.
Think about that! If a man manages to make it to 90 nearly every organ in their body could be working at just 5% capacity. That’s the real difference between the 5-year-old with boundless energy and enthusiasm … and the 90-year-old that can barely make it out of bed.
The best way to restore the energy, vitality, and body of a man’s youth is by rejuvenating and optimizing his mitochondria.
It’s a simple, proven, three-step supplementation process that not only helps restore these mighty mitos to their former glory, but also generate new mitochondria with fresh energy enhancing power!
First, you need to get old, broken down mitochondria pumping out precious energy again. That means making sure they’re getting the proper raw materials that get turned into fuel for the rest of the body.
Because we lose mitochondria as we age, it’s crucial to generate NEW ones in addition to repairing the ones we already have. This is like adding cellular horse power to help your body push harder so every cell is working harder and faster than ever before.
Environmental threats aren’t going anywhere, even with a good diet and exercise. Which is why we must make sure our mitochondria are shielded from outside threats to keep them running at 100%
…in one great tasting powder, restoring and optimizing mitochondria, regenerating the cellular power of youth for all day, natural energy, a strong,muscular physique, gushing blood flow, and alpha male vitality and confidence.
I’m the Chief Science Officer at Ouro Vitae, one of the world’s fastest growing male aging companies.
I spent the last few decades researching nutrition and teaching biochemistry at a top research university…
While helping my family run an elite fitness and training gym on Long Island, New York.
We trained dozens of NFL, NHL, MLB and MMA athletes at our facility …
As well as many topflight medical and Wall Street professionals.
Helping them maintain the energy, strength and stamina they had in their youth …
So they could continue to compete at the highest level.
I can honestly say I’ve spent the bulk of my life dedicated to researching peak performance …
More specifically, how to maintain this peak performance well into old age.
And I have yet to find a more powerful or faster way than using Mito Male.
First, Mito Male starts with two special forms of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. L-carnitine helps shuttle fatty acids into the mitochondria. And fatty acids are raw materials your mitochondria uses to create energy for the rest of the body.
You naturally make L-Carnitine, but once free radicals start breaking down mitochondria the body starts losing the ability to make enough L-Carnitine, which in turn, reduces mitochondrial function even more …Until you end up in a vicious downwards spiral that creates malfunctioning mitochondria.
Scientists are discovering that certain doses of L-Carnitine can help repair old mitochondria, helping them churn out more cellular energy than they have in years.
In fact, that’s just what 5 Italian scientists did. They gave a group of men over 60 two grams of Acetyl L-Carnitine and 2 grams of Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine and found these two natural compounds could help triple the men’s vitality and boost their energy levels by over 300%. Plus, they were able to build more muscle and lose weight faster, without any change in diet or exercise.
In fact, the carnitine combo outperformed testosterone by up to 166%. Which shows just how essential healthy mitochondria are for helping men feel like a younger, stronger MAN. Two important factors in this study to look at…
The study gave men a combined dose of 4 grams of special L-Carnitine a day. Now it is possible to get L-Carnitine from your diet, or even a pill, but a whole pound of steak contains only about a quarter of a gram of carnitine.
And the average pill only holds about half a gram of carnitine. Which means it’s nearly impossible to get the clinical dose of this powerful ingredient from either your diet or regular Carnitine supplements.
Second, they didn’t just use any old L-Carnitine. They used two special forms of L-Carnitine that are more powerful and absorbable. Both of which are included in Mito Male in the exact same 4 gram dose.
Since mitochondria provide the energy for every cell in your body, maximizing their ability to create fuel means you can perform your best at any age. In fact, one double blind, placebo controlled study out of Sicily found that Carnitine boosted muscle growth by 460% and boosted mental and physical energy by 218%!
L-carnitine transports fatty acids into your mitochondria. Which is why researchers believe it has the potential to act as a potent fat reducer. In fact, a double blind, placebo controlled study out of Catania, Italy showed that supplementing with Carnitine boosted fat reduction 6x higher … without any change in diet!
In addition, L-Carnitine is able to increase Nitric Oxide by up to 55% and boost the body’s master antioxidant, Glutathione, by 83% during exercise. This gives the body a one-two punch that helps you attack your workouts harder and recover quicker. In fact, multiple studies have shown that L-Carnitine can help boost the energy, endurance and recovery of everyone from elite athletes to centenarians.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is superior to regular Carnitine because it can cross over the blood brain barrier and support the mitochondria in your brain. ALCAR increases the neurotransmitter
Acetylcholine, which is crucial for memory, concentration, and overall cognition. Research ALSO shows ALCAR’s mitochondrial enhancing effects also help decrease mental fatigue by 1/3 and protect against neuro-toxic assaults.
Just like ALCAR and the brain, Propionyl L-Carnitine plays and especially important role in your heart and circulatory health. It’s been shown to help protect the endothelial cells that line your arteries, helping you boost Nitric Oxide levels by 55%. Studies have also shown it can help reduce the severity of symptoms in people who have suffered from heart and circulatory issues.
According to a meta analysis of 12 studies, ALCAR has potent mood boosting effects that not only work rapidly, but also over the long term. This is because L-carnitine is able to activate genes all the way down in the DNA that support happiness and well-being levels.
Carnitine is a potent antioxidant and its ability to scavenge free radicals has been shown to protect DNA from cell damage. DNA carry your genetic coding and the more damage they take the faster you age. Damaged DNA are linked to increased risks of deadly diseases.
This is compound that could be the biggest breakthrough in mitochondria research to date. It’s called PQQ and its presence in interstellar stardust has led some experts to believe it played a pivotal role in the evolution of life on Earth.
It’s been found in every plant species tested to date. But neither humans nor the bacteria that colonize the human digestive tract have shown the ability to naturally produce it. Which is why researchers believe PQQ is as essential of a nutrient as Vitamin C or Vitamin D!
We’ve known for years that PQQ is one of the world’s most powerful mitochondrial antioxidants …
But recently, this unique compound was shown to have an even bigger effect on male health. Because, according to one study published in the Journal of Nutrition, PQQ can help the body produce up to 55% more NEW mitochondria inside each cell in as little as 8 weeks!
Which engine do you think is going to win a race: A 130-hp Toyota Corolla or a 600-hp Ferrari? The Ferrari will smoke the Corolla right off the starting line. That’s the power of PQQ. It helps pack cells with more “cellular horsepower” … so men can supercharge every system in the body to perform at the true limits of peak performance.
The best way to protect mitochondria from outside invaders is Shilajit – a natural, tar-like substance that’s found only in the upper reaches of the Himalayan mountains.
Its known by the locals as the “conqueror of mountains” and the “destroyer of weakness” because of its potent effects on male vitality and its remarkable ability to give the local Sherpas the almost supernatural strength and stamina they need to scale Mount Everest. That’s just the start though, because references to its potent effects extend all the way back to ancient Greece. In fact, it’s believed that this compound…
The ancients had known for thousands of years that this compound was a remarkable vitality enhancer, but until recently, scientists didn’t know why. Shilajit contains powerful antioxidants called “Dibenzo Alpha Pyrones” that specifically target and eliminate the free radicals that attack mitochondrial DNA.
In one recent study out of the Indian Institute of Technology, researchers took two groups of mice and forced them to exercise to the point of chronic fatigue over 21 days.
One group was simply fed a normal diet and the other group supplemented with a moderate dose of Shilajit.
The group that was fed the normal diet saw their rate of mitochondrial decay soar by up to 200% over those 21 days
Mito Male also contains 30mg of highly absorbable Zinc Gluconate and 10mg of Boron Glycinate.
Zinc has also been shown to strengthen bones…support joints…fight infections and help metabolize carbs. While boron has been shown to support the immune system, promote reproductive health, maintain blood sugar levels, and is a powerful antioxidant.
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Erythritol, Citric Acid, Steviol Glycosides(95%), Beet Root Juice Powder, Silicon Dioxide.
“Mito male is an amazing supplement it has helped me tremendously, I feel so much better and I was in a bad way…it helped with the mitochondria and that in turn gave me back my life.”
I am 63 years young and just finishing my 1st canister, I have noticed a change in my energy and sleep. I am a 30 year commercial plumber/Martial arts practitioner. And I may think twice about retirement. Thinking I just found the fountain of youth.
I just received my 1st jar & love it after 1 day! Feel like Alexander the Great conquering Darius!
I’m 62, have completed 2nd month. Product tastes great and is easy to take. Ordering again. After adding Mito Male to my supplement stack, I have noticed increased strength and stamina. One example, bench pressed 205 lbs. Haven’t done that in more than 20 years. Increased number of daily workouts from 2 to 5. Mental focus seems to have improved as well. Feel greater need to complete projects more quickly, and procrastinate less.
I’ve taken a lot of supplements over the years and only a select few have been found to do what they say. Your product is one I will keep getting as long as it’s available. I’m 66 years old and very active. Mito Male has had a significant effect on my workouts.
Well I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks now and do notice an increase in energy. And believe it or not, i do have new hair growing back. I’m 43 and was losing stamina before i started this. I definitely recommend trying it. Everyone’s body reacts different to things, but it worth the try. Its working for me.
I’ve been using Mito Male now for one year and all I can say is your product is excellent I take it every morning and it makes me feel like I’m a young man again and I’m now 64 years old. I highly recommended to all!!!
Being taking it 2 months now, it’s worth every penny. Not a paid spokesperson, just a happy consumer. Just turned 50 and feel better than I have in years.
Loved the product and the flavor, it blends easily & has a great taste .. highly recommend .
I’ve been using the product for six months now. The transformation in my body has been phenomenal! I was a professional firefighter and have had several major injuries. 29 years after a fall that caused a spinal chord injury I found this product. What it has done for me is nothing short of incredible! My overall sense of well being is better than ever due to better sleep, more energy and better workouts.
I’ve been using Mito Male for about three weeks now and every single one of these categories listed has improved several of them have improved ridiculously I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who has any self-respect try it you will not be sorry
Very good supplement can see difference in my Skin no more joint pain , sleeping very sound all night …. would highly recommend for others.
Even though modern medicine and technology allows men to live longer than ever – they’re not living better. The extra decades gained are plagued with diseases of the body and mind. What good is living to 100 if you spend the last 20 years of your life in a nursing home, bed ridden, and in constant pain?
How can living for over a century be considered a “success” if men can’t even remember the names and faces of their loved ones? That’s why we created Ouro Vitae: to help men live healthier, for longer. We never want you to look back and think, ” those were the best years of my life”. Using both the latest innovations in science and the most time-tested remedies, we want to make every year better than the last.
Because you’re covered by our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.
It’s important to us that money doesn’t come between you and the solution your energy and health craves.
So we want to make this easy.
If for any reason you don’t get the results, we’ve expressed over the trial period …
Simply return your EMPTY bottles of Mito Male for a FULL, no-questions-asked refund.
Because the reality is:
If somehow Mito Male fails to deliver the results we promise…
We don’t want to keep a penny of YOUR money.
Mito Male is the only Male vitality product on the market that attacks the root cause of male aging- malfunctioning mitochondria.
Yes! Mito Male was designed to be taken daily to achieve the desired benefits. This formula can be taken with or without food. Our staff loves sipping on a glass in the morning to start our days off right and set the tone to dominate life.
You can also mix it with any liquid of your liking, including adding it to smoothies and shakes for a vitality enhancement cocktail unlike any other.
Men over 40 years old is where you see the biggest drop off in Vitality, but Mito Male can still provide younger men with a plethora of benefits like the energy and focus boosting effects of acetyl L carnitine…athletic enhancement from glycine propionyl-l-carnitine…fatigue fighting power of shilajit…antioxident supercharging of PQQ,… and the hormone assistance you get from boron and zinc.
We believe in 100% transparency with all our products. We want you to know exactly how much of each ingredient is in our formula so you know you’re getting the proper doses, backed by science.
Ouro Vitae refuses to hide behind the “proprietary blends” so prevalent in the supplement industry.
Because this allows a company to load a laundry list of ingredients in their formula, making it look remarkable.
But on the inside, “proprietary blends” can have such small amounts of an ingredient it’s absolutely useless to you. Meaning, they’re marketable, but not remarkable.
Simply put, the ingredients in Mito Male are all available without a RX , and that means the big pharma companies can’t make a penny off them so they’re not marketed to hospitals.
Instead, they can charge over $500 a month for HRT which usually comes with painful procedures, constant blood draws and monitoring, and tons of doctor visits.
Absolutely not. Mito Male is free from artificial sweeteners and coloring.
Ouro Vitae, 1701 Baltic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2020 Ouro Vitae. All rights reserved.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
1. Cavallini, G., Caracciolo, S., Vitali, G., Modenini, F., & Biagiotti, G. (2004). Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Urology, 63(4), 641-646. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2003.11.009
2. Malaguarnera, M., Cammalleri, L., Gargante, M. P., Vacante, M., Colonna, V., & Motta, M. (2007). L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: A randomized and controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 86(6), 1738-1744. doi:10.1093/ajcn/86.5.1738
3. Karlic, H., & Lohninger, A. (2004). Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: Does it make sense? Nutrition, 20(7-8), 709-715. doi:10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
4. Samimi, M., Jamilian, M., Ebrahimi, F. A., Rahimi, M., Tajbakhsh, B., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Oral carnitine supplementation reduces body weight and insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical Endocrinology,84(6), 851-857. doi:10.1111/cen.13003
5. Sahlin, K. (2011). Boosting fat burning with carnitine: An old friend comes out from the shadow. The Journal of Physiology, 589(7), 1509-1510. doi:10.1113/jphysiol.2011.205815
6. Soczynska, J. K., Kennedy, S. H., Chow, C. S., Woldeyohannes, H. O., Konarski, J. Z., & Mcintyre, R. S. (2008). Acetyl-L-carnitine and α-lipoic acid: Possible neurotherapeutic agents for mood disorders? Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 17(6), 827-843. doi:10.1517/135437220.127.116.117
7. Miyagawa, T., Kawamura, H., Obuchi, M., Ikesaki, A., Ozaki, A., Tokunaga, K., . . . Honda, M. (2013). Effects of Oral L-Carnitine Administration in Narcolepsy Patients: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Cross-Over and Placebo-Controlled Trial. PLoS ONE,8(1). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0053707
8. Cristofano, A., Sapere, N., Marca, G. L., Angiolillo, A., Vitale, M., Corbi, G., . . . Costanzo, A. D. (2016). Serum Levels of Acyl-Carnitines along the Continuum from Normal to Alzheimers Dementia. Plos One, 11(5). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155694
. Fillit, H., & Hill, J. (2004). The Economic Benefits of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors for Patients with Alzheimer Disease and Associated Dementias. Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders,18. doi:10.1097/01.wad.0000127492.65032.d3
10. Miyata, M., Yoshihisa, A., Yamauchi, H., Owada, T., Sato, T., Suzuki, S., . . . Takeishi, Y. (2014). Impact of sleep-disordered breathing on myocardial damage and metabolism in patients with chronic heart failure. Heart and Vessels, 30(3), 318-324. doi:10.1007/s00380-014-0479-6
11. Lango, R. (2001). Influence of ?-carnitine and its derivatives on myocardial metabolism and function in ischemic heart disease and during cardiopulmonary bypass. Cardiovascular Research, 51(1), 21-29. doi:10.1016/s0008-6363(01)00313-3
12. Vescovo, G., Ravara, B., Gobbo, V., Sandri, M., Angelini, A., Barbera, M. D., . . . Libera, L. D. (2002). L-Carnitine: A potential treatment for blocking apoptosis and preventing skeletal muscle myopathy in heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, 283(3). doi:10.1152/ajpcell.00046.2002
13. Shadboorestan, A., Shokrzadeh, M., Ahangar, N., Abdollahi, M., Omidi, M., & Payam, S. S. (2013). The chemoprotective effects of l-carnitine against genotoxicity induced by diazinon in rat blood lymphocyte. Toxicology and Industrial Health,31(12), 1334-1340. doi:10.1177/0748233713491811
14. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry,285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
15. Chowanadisai, W., Bauerly, K. A., Tchaparian, E., Wong, A., Cortopassi, G. A., & Rucker, R. B. (2009). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Stimulates Mitochondrial Biogenesis through cAMP Response Element-binding Protein Phosphorylation and Increased PGC-1α Expression. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(1), 142-152. doi:10.1074/jbc.m109.030130
16. Stites TE, Mitchell AE, Rucker RB. Physiological importance of quinoenzymes and the O-quinone family of cofactors. J Nutr. 2000 Apr;130(4):719-27
17. Steinberg, F., Stites, T. E., Anderson, P., Storms, D., Chan, I., Eghbali, S., & Rucker, R. (2003). Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Improves Growth and Reproductive Performance in Mice Fed Chemically Defined Diets. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 228(2), 160-166. doi:10.1177/153537020322800205
18. Biswas, T. K., Pandit, S., Mondal, S., Biswas, S. K., Jana, U., Ghosh, T., . . . Auddy, B. (2010). Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia,42(1), 48-56. doi:10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x
19. Surapaneni, D. K., Adapa, S. R., Preeti, K., Teja, G. R., Veeraragavan, M., & Krishnamurthy, S. (2012). Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 143(1), 91-99. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2012.06.002
20. Chang, C. S., Choi, J. B., Kim, H. J., & Park, S. B. (2011). Correlation Between Serum Testosterone Level and Concentrations of Copper and Zinc in Hair Tissue. Biological Trace Element Research,144(1-3), 264-271. doi:10.1007/s12011-011-9085-y
21. Plasma Steroid-Binding Proteins in Tumour Diseases. (1984). Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 371-380. doi:10.1016/b978-0-08-033239-0.50032-6
1. Dai YL, Luk TH, Yiu KH, et al. Reversal of mitochondrial dysfunction by coenzyme Q10 supplement improves endothelial function in patients with ischaemic left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a randomized controlled trial. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Jun;216(2):395-401.
2. Mehrabani, S., Askari, G., Miraghajani, M., Tavakoly, R., & Arab, A. (2019). Effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on fatigue: A systematic review of interventional studies. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 43, 181–187. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2019.01.022
3. Dumont, M., Kipiani, K., Yu, F., Wille, E., Katz, M., Calingasan, N. Y., … Beal, M. F. (2011). Coenzyme Q10 Decreases Amyloid Pathology and Improves Behavior in a Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimers Disease. Journal of Alzheimers Disease, 27(1), 211–223. doi: 10.3233/jad-2011-110209
4. Mezawa M, Takemoto M, Onishi S, et al. The reduced form of coenzyme Q10 improves glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes: An open label pilot study. Biofactors. 2012 Aug 8.
5. Hernández-Camacho, J. D., Bernier, M., López-Lluch, G., & Navas, P. (2018). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Frontiers in Physiology, 9. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2018.00044
6. Crowley D.C., et al. “Bioavailability and Health Effects of CoQ10 in Healthy Human Adults.” May 11, 2006.
7. Kalén, A., Appelkvist, E.-L., & Dallner, G. (1989). Age-related changes in the lipid compositions of rat and human tissues. Lipids, 24(7), 579–584. doi: 10.1007/bf02535072
8. Effects of carnitine and coenzyme Q10 on lipid profile and serum levels of lipoprotein(a) in maintenance hemodialysis patients on statin therapy. (2011). Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases. doi: 21368390
9. Vargiu, R., Littarru, G. P., Faa, G., & Mancinelli, R. (2008). Positive inotropic effect of coenzyme Q10, omega-3 fatty acids and propionyl-L-carnitine on papillary muscle force-frequency responses of BIO TO-2 cardiomyopathic Syrian hamsters. BioFactors, 32(1-4), 135–144. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520320116
10. Johansson, P., Dahlström, Ö., Dahlström, U., & Alehagen, U. (2015). Improved health-related quality of life, and more days out of hospital with supplementation with selenium and coenzyme Q10 combined. Results from a double blind, placebo-controlled prospective study. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, 19(9), 870–877. doi: 10.1007/s12603-015-0509-9
11. Adarsh, K., Kaur, H., & Mohan, V. (2008). Coenzyme Q10(CoQ10) in isolated diastolic heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). BioFactors, 32(1-4), 145–149. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520320117
12. Burke, B. E., Neuenschwander, R., & Olson, R. D. (2001). Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial of Coenzyme Q10 in Isolated Systolic Hypertension. Southern Medical Journal, 94(11), 1112–1117. doi: 10.1097/00007611-200111000-00015
13. Zhai, J., Bo, Y., Lu, Y., Liu, C., & Zhang, L. (2017). Effects of Coenzyme Q10 on Markers of Inflammation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Plos One, 12(1). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0170172
14. Lewin, A., & Lavon, H. (1997). The effect of coenzyme Q10 on sperm motility and function. Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 18, 213–219. doi: 10.1016/s0098-2997(97)00036-8
15. Preethi Srikanthan, Arun S. Karlamangla. Muscle Mass Index as a Predictor of Longevity in Older-Adults. The American Journal of Medicine, 2014; DOI: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2014.02.007
16. Folkers, K., & Simonsen, R. (1995). Two successful double-blind trials with coenzyme Q10 (vitamin Q10) on muscular dystrophies and neurogenic atrophies. Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Molecular Basis of Disease, 1271(1), 281–286. doi: 10.1016/0925-4439(95)00040-b
17. Farsi, F., Mohammadshahi, M., Alavinejad, P., Rezazadeh, A., Zarei, M., & Engali, K. A. (2015). Functions of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Liver Enzymes, Markers of Systemic Inflammation, and Adipokines in Patients Affected by Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 35(4), 346–353. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2015.1021057