Because Mito Male contains the only blend of ingredients that’s been shown to boost male sex drive, energy, and mental sharpness up to 166% better than Testosterone injections …
By addressing the real cause of male aging… Your Mitochondria!
Helping you look younger, feel younger, and perform like you did in your prime!
Just think about the results Mito Male is already giving thousands of men…
I want you to have the chance to receive all the benefits that Mito Male can deliver …not just for the next few months … but month after month.
So, I’ve prepared a special offer exclusively for you because you purchased Mito Male today.
As you know, we normally value a one-month supply of Mito Male at $99.97 …
But because you took us up on our risk-free offer today … you were able to lock in an amazing deal of a one-month supply for just $59.97.
So, if you were to keep taking Mito Male every month, as I expect you will…
Your total investment will be nearly $360 over the next half year.
And even at that price, the benefits are totally worth it.
But today, and today only, I want to make you an even better offer.
I want to give you the chance to get an additional 5 month supply of Mito Male at an unbelievable discount.
Right now you can get an additional 5 bottles added to your order for only $29.97 a bottle.
That’s a savings of over 70% per bottle!
Even better, this offer still comes with our …
This amazing offer won’t ever be made again, and as always, you’re backed by a rock-solid, 100% money-back-guarantee.
Plus, we’ll even pay for the added shipping cost.
But don’t delay, because …
Time is of the essence.
5 additional bottles of Mito Male … for just $29.97 a bottle … is not something I will be making publicly available.
There are no plans to repeat this offer in the future … it has been set up for a limited time… and only for people who have taken us up on this special offer, like you.
However, we routinely sell out of Mito Male and go out of stock for weeks, even months at time.
Which means, if you want to secure this one-time massive discount… you must act now.
We simply don’t have the supply to keep an offer like this up for any longer than that.
We want as many men as possible to have the chance receive all these powerful benefits:
Restore Youthful Performance In The Bedroom
Build More Muscle And Strength
Boost Memory, Focus, And Mood
Send Energy Levels Skyrocketing
Incinerate Stubborn Fat
Support Circulation And Heart Health
But since you made this commitment to us, we want to give you the first shot at securing 5 more bottles of Mito Male today.
Since this is a risk-free offer, I strongly encourage you to step forward and take it!
Just click the “UPGRADE” button below now to upgrade your order to a full 6 month supply of Mito Male.
1. Dai YL, Luk TH, Yiu KH, et al. Reversal of mitochondrial dysfunction by coenzyme Q10 supplement improves endothelial function in patients with ischaemic left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a randomized controlled trial. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Jun;216(2):395-401.
2. Mehrabani, S., Askari, G., Miraghajani, M., Tavakoly, R., & Arab, A. (2019). Effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on fatigue: A systematic review of interventional studies. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 43, 181–187. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2019.01.022
3. Dumont, M., Kipiani, K., Yu, F., Wille, E., Katz, M., Calingasan, N. Y., … Beal, M. F. (2011). Coenzyme Q10 Decreases Amyloid Pathology and Improves Behavior in a Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimers Disease. Journal of Alzheimers Disease, 27(1), 211–223. doi: 10.3233/jad-2011-110209
4. Mezawa M, Takemoto M, Onishi S, et al. The reduced form of coenzyme Q10 improves glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes: An open label pilot study. Biofactors. 2012 Aug 8.
5. Hernández-Camacho, J. D., Bernier, M., López-Lluch, G., & Navas, P. (2018). Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Frontiers in Physiology, 9. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2018.00044
6. Crowley D.C., et al. “Bioavailability and Health Effects of CoQ10 in Healthy Human Adults.” May 11, 2006.
7. Kalén, A., Appelkvist, E.-L., & Dallner, G. (1989). Age-related changes in the lipid compositions of rat and human tissues. Lipids, 24(7), 579–584. doi: 10.1007/bf02535072
8. Effects of carnitine and coenzyme Q10 on lipid profile and serum levels of lipoprotein(a) in maintenance hemodialysis patients on statin therapy. (2011). Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases. doi: 21368390
9. Vargiu, R., Littarru, G. P., Faa, G., & Mancinelli, R. (2008). Positive inotropic effect of coenzyme Q10, omega-3 fatty acids and propionyl-L-carnitine on papillary muscle force-frequency responses of BIO TO-2 cardiomyopathic Syrian hamsters. BioFactors, 32(1-4), 135–144. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520320116
10. Johansson, P., Dahlström, Ö., Dahlström, U., & Alehagen, U. (2015). Improved health-related quality of life, and more days out of hospital with supplementation with selenium and coenzyme Q10 combined. Results from a double blind, placebo-controlled prospective study. The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging, 19(9), 870–877. doi: 10.1007/s12603-015-0509-9
11. Adarsh, K., Kaur, H., & Mohan, V. (2008). Coenzyme Q10(CoQ10) in isolated diastolic heart failure in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). BioFactors, 32(1-4), 145–149. doi: 10.1002/biof.5520320117
12. Burke, B. E., Neuenschwander, R., & Olson, R. D. (2001). Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial of Coenzyme Q10 in Isolated Systolic Hypertension. Southern Medical Journal, 94(11), 1112–1117. doi: 10.1097/00007611-200111000-00015
13. Zhai, J., Bo, Y., Lu, Y., Liu, C., & Zhang, L. (2017). Effects of Coenzyme Q10 on Markers of Inflammation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Plos One, 12(1). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0170172
14. Lewin, A., & Lavon, H. (1997). The effect of coenzyme Q10 on sperm motility and function. Molecular Aspects of Medicine, 18, 213–219. doi: 10.1016/s0098-2997(97)00036-8
15. Preethi Srikanthan, Arun S. Karlamangla. Muscle Mass Index as a Predictor of Longevity in Older-Adults. The American Journal of Medicine, 2014; DOI: 10.1016/j.amjmed.2014.02.007
16. Folkers, K., & Simonsen, R. (1995). Two successful double-blind trials with coenzyme Q10 (vitamin Q10) on muscular dystrophies and neurogenic atrophies. Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – Molecular Basis of Disease, 1271(1), 281–286. doi: 10.1016/0925-4439(95)00040-b
17. Farsi, F., Mohammadshahi, M., Alavinejad, P., Rezazadeh, A., Zarei, M., & Engali, K. A. (2015). Functions of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Liver Enzymes, Markers of Systemic Inflammation, and Adipokines in Patients Affected by Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 35(4), 346–353. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2015.1021057